Hooks for guy ropes (attached to wheels)

Hi,
has anyone thrown over their guy ropes from a drive-away awning (we have an outdoor revolution on a T6) and then attached to the wheels ?

I'm thinking there must be some sort of double hook that could attach to the spokes of my allys (with appropriate protection !)

Although I may have a solution and use suction cups
suction cup.PNG
Cheers
Nic

Last edited:
Hi,
has anyone thrown over their guy ropes from a drive-away awning (we have an outdoor revolution on a T6) and then attached to the wheels ?

I'm thinking there must be some sort of double hook that could attach to the spokes of my allys (with appropriate protection !)

Although I may have a solution and use suction cups
View attachment 238348
Cheers
Nic
Have you decided against a channel and a kador strip?

Got a magnetic Kadar strip but the lines over the top are a precaution in wind ..
Also got some extra magnets that hold it all tight so should be good .. pics will follow after campervan campout next weekend

Got a magnetic Kadar strip but the lines over the top are a precaution in wind ..
Also got some extra magnets that hold it all tight so should be good .. pics will follow after campervan campout next weekend
A few of us use this channel to connect, avoiding the need for throw-over. Invisible from the ground. Had throw-over on my last van - the channel is far better. My awning and canopy are both Outdoor Rev.

IMG_6776.jpeg

Back