Hilo roof booked for feb

IMG_1810.JPG Thank you lads ,it's pissing it down here so no photos today except those 2 I took up there .not unless jay from xtremevan comes up trumps with the rest of the photos he held back till today

Last edited:
Come on @andythom188 I'm dying here. Do the noble thing, take one for the team and her out there and photograph it! I want internal shots too, don't be skimping.:thumbsup:

Well cuffed for you kid.. looks great..
HiLo's are/is a great addition.
It's getting there now m8 ,just need to get these floor rails fitted now and floor and finish paying for multipod and do the 12v and 230v electrics and fit the vanshades when they arrive, and spending is over thank god
The list is getting smaller m8:thumbsup:

So Andy, would you recommend Extreme? What other stuff do they do? I am possibly a tad closer to them than vandoc, and sure as feck not going back to those tits at rising sun campers who scratched my roof whilst installing a reimo multirail. What bloody damage would they do cutting a whacking great hole in the roof.

This is looking awesome and I'll definitely be going down the hi lo route.

What splitter at the front is that?

This is looking awesome and I'll definitely be going down the hi lo route.

What splitter at the front is that?
Hi Kearney thank you for te nice comment the roof is very easy to put up and take down thought it would be harder ,I would recomend them and my vans height with roof bars comes in at 1985mm so just under the 2mtr mark with roof bars on ,
The front splitter is a swissvans

Back