Hill hold??

Kev

T6 Pro
so picked up the new 204 dsg panel van last week and after a t5 and driving a 140 t6 for a few months it doesn't appear to have hill hold! Only done about 80 miles so far as I finished work for Christmas soon after, anyone else seem to not get hill hold? Will speak to dealer this week...

Our vans have hill assist, think its set as standard, have you been through the MFD and checked that driver assistants is turned on

Have to admit I've not figured it out myself fully, other than I know its automatic, and only holds briefly as you lift up on the clutch. The owners manual gives a bit of info on it.
Personally I use the handbrake when I need to pull off on an incline.

Even has it in our dsg which seems a bit unnecessary but it works quite well on a slope while I take up drive

The demo t6 140 and my t5.1 had it, so I know how it should work, but doesn't work the same on new one... Dealer visit unfortunately

How did you get on @Kev ? On my DSG when you lift you foot off the brake it starts to move forward straight away why in drive but if its in neutral and you lift off the brake it rolls back. Don't know if this is right or wrong ??

Yes seems right, it will only hold if you have foot on brake for two seconds, and will only hold then for two seconds, in my old golf r and in the s3 it holds until you accelerate but they both have hold assist or something too

Back