Hill Climb (kop Hill, Near Pricess Risborough, Bucks) 21-22 Sept 2019

Cymro

T6 Pro
Not a VW event and you won't be able to see the full run of the hill climb (I'm not selling this well!), but if anyone is near, you may find this a good day or half-day out if you have an interest in cars and motorbikes. Details in the link www.kophillclimb.org.uk, with the 'entrants' bit listing the vehicles.

Tip: Parking is on a field and was very muddy after rain a couple of years ago. Also, I wouldn't bother with the 'grandstand' ticket - it was a tractor trailer with some benches and you only see a few yards of the hill climb.

KH2018_DT.1119.jpg

Not a VW event and you won't be able to see the full run of the hill climb (I'm not selling this well!), but if anyone is near, you may find this a good day or half-day out if you have an interest in cars and motorbikes. Details in the link www.kophillclimb.org.uk, with the 'entrants' bit listing the vehicles.

Tip: Parking is on a field and was very muddy after rain a couple of years ago. Also, I wouldn't bother with the 'grandstand' ticket - it was a tractor trailer with some benches and you only see a few yards of the hill climb.

KH2018_DT.1119.jpg
I can see your expertise isn't in the advertising sector:p

I feel as I need to go now and see what I might be missing ;).
I think they call it reverse psychology

Back