Highline overhead cubby-hole tray - 3D printed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a great response for some more cubby hole trays. It means that another DM request I had will also be fulfilled as I'll buy another roll of grey filament. Thanks to everyone here who has requested. I will DM everyone separately to confirm payment details, name, address and tray colour. This is just to avoid me sending the wrong tray to the wrong address etc! Cheers all, DM's will come in a day or so, i'll get busy with the one black tray request as I have some filament left. Then will start on the grey trays once that filament arrives. I can do one a day, once I have the filament.

If you're looking to do a batch because it's cheaper for you, I'll have a grey one as well please

Actually, unless the grey is a very light colour to match the lighter colour up top, I'd prefer black please

Actually, unless the grey is a very light colour to match the lighter colour up top, I'd prefer black please
I'll print a grey one when the filament arrives (should be a couple of days) and take a decent pic of it in my van and post it up here. You can decide then...

Hi Jono

I'm new to the forum. I think I've sent a message but can't find it, so here we go again. Please can you do a black cubby tray for me? My plastic is a sort of stone colour but I reckon black will be a good contrast. I would also be interested in a sun shield for the infotainment screen.

Thanks
Dave
Hi Jonjo. The cubby tray arrived today. Great fit, very practical and smartens up the gaping hole. Thanks Dave

No probs, I've got a bit of a backlog now but will DM you in the next few days with details for payment and shipping etc. Many thanks!
Mine arrived yesterday, it’s already filled with air fresheners and other bits. Good job :somersault:

I was just wondering if you gave any further thought to designing / printing a sun visor for the infotainment system?

If so I would be interested as I find in bright sunlight it can be impossible to see the satnav

I was just wondering if you gave any further thought to designing / printing a sun visor for the infotainment system?

If so I would be interested as I find in bright sunlight it can be impossible to see the satnav

I'll have a look into it. Very busy at the moment, house on the market and doing loads of DIY. If you have any design ideas / must haves then let me know.

:)Hi Jono, I love this !! Can I please order one in Grey. DM me the details and I can sort payment for you. Thanks in advance.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.