Highline overhead cubby-hole tray - 3D printed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three nights away in the van, cubby hole tray working a treat. Goes into one of the best mods under £20 category! Cheers Mark
Great news MM. Thanks for the feedback and glad you're happy with it. Mine makes me smile every time i use it, because i know a few others have it and benefit from something "i did"!

Just wondered what size you could print out a phone holder would be nice as I have to plug my iPhone in the glove box and I don’t like the massive ones you have to put on your dash

Just wondered what size you could print out a phone holder would be nice as I have to plug my iPhone in the glove box and I don’t like the massive ones you have to put on your dash
Anything possible in theory but designing and printing can be fickle. The surface finish isn't always perfect either but can be worked on. In my van i have this Brodit powered holder down on the right and run a cable to the cig lighter.

upload_2020-1-3_9-5-38.png

So, @BoroBoy (Black), @watercooler (Black) and @Anthony BT (Grey) your parcels will be dropped of at Hermes later.

@Big Zak waiting for you to get home, if i recall correctly. @nbqqit waiting for Hermes to investigate my lost parcel claim and then we'll start again.

I've run out of grey filament too, so will order another roll. Doing one more black tray for stock today.

Thanks all.

Yes mine arrived the end of last week and it’s great too work and thankyou :thumbsup:

Hi Jono, can you please add me to the list for a grey one. No rush

Many Thanks

@Big Zak your grey tray is boxed and ready to send. @nbqqit i'm still waiting for Hermes to confirm a lost parcel, pay me the refund and then i'll re-send yours. I'm giving birth to another one (earmarked for you) as we speak.

thanks Jono.
As Said will be happy to pay for royal mail delivery so I knows it will get to me.
have found hermes to be a total wast of time

thanks Jono.
As Said will be happy to pay for royal mail delivery so I knows it will get to me.
have found hermes to be a total wast of time
I'll see what compo Hermes give me and hopefully i'll be able to Royal Mail it to you instead. I'll let you know before i post...

Right. There are currently no outstanding orders for trays. Thanks to everyone who bought one, it's been a labour of love designing them, making them and shipping them. I've scrapped about 10 due to dodgy filament, nozzle clogs and various issues as well as upgraded my machine to have a 'glass bed' for flatter trays and better quality. As a result i'll still be doing them but will only be using Royal Mail, decent quality filament and i'm going to put the price up to £14 to cover the costs. I'm sure the requests will dwindle away anyway. Thanks all.

Hi Jono
I would like a grey one please if you are still doing them

cheers
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.