Highline overhead cubby-hole tray - 3D printed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im locking this thread. I really find it unfair to members and traders who have paid membership in order to sell on here. As more and more people have asked @Jono for these trays, I kinda hoped he would do the right thing and help to pay for the forum that he’s happy to profit from.

Afternoon. The thread is locked, so no more trays for anyone. But, for the record, I've made barely any profit and it will be a relief not to have to watch a machine for 11 hours a day while it prints one, in case the nozzle blocks or the prints unsticks from the bed etc.
I was doing it for the good of the cause and there's generally one scrap for every good one, given all that can go wrong whilst printing.
I've designed different types on request, and not charged, I've advised on how others can do them and I've even sent my design to people to print them themselves.

I'll upload the design to Thingiverse and you can all fill your boots.
Cubby Hole Tray

Anyone can download it for free and print one, if you have a printer that is.
Failing that, ask a mate with a printer to do one for you and see if your friendship lasts more than a week!
The cost of filament pretty much doubled during lockdown and the postage has gone up recently too.

I never intended to make money and whilst there's no doubt I'm not out of pocket, that hasn't taken into consideration the many many hours spent on them. If time is considered it's a money losing operation for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.