Sold Highline leather MFSW (as new). £150

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6DSGChris

VIP Member
T6 Guru
93372496-F826-4A51-958F-F3E94DEF1775.jpegB925A760-045B-429F-BDBD-CACC104B2303.jpeg3E5E935C-9580-4CEE-A58C-998DE237E54A.jpegD9316171-A887-4E73-86BB-47D7D058F795.jpeg

This got taken off at approx soon after purchase for my carbon one.. so its as new to be honest

Complete with ancillary button unit but not the airbag. Mine has the adaptive cruise etc so all that gubbins is on there

Been in foam and bubble wrap in loft for few years. Came off my 2018.

£150

View attachment 171584View attachment 171585View attachment 171586View attachment 171587

This got taken off at approx soon after purchase for my carbon one.. so its as new to be honest

Complete with ancillary button unit but not the airbag. Mine has the adaptive cruise etc so all that gubbins is on there

Been in foam and bubble wrap in loft for few years. Came off my 2018.

£150
How big of a job is this to change steering wheels?
We have just bought a 2017 highline kombi and the wheel has bad wear which i guess is from sanitizer etc.

Hi cossie

Easy peasy tbh your only stressy bit is the removal off the buttons section which theres a few vids on where to pull.. when it comes off you heart does an extra beat.

But theres the other one on this also so you do get to see how n where. You inevitably lose part of a clip on one or two but theres loads behind there.. think they designed as one fit wonder…

Its basically ign off steering lock on, note position, undo airbag from access points (vids online) undo and pull buttons trim bit off (vids online) undo wiring clips, then its big nut/bolt, slide off slide on and rebuild as remove.

Hi cossie

Easy peasy tbh your only stressy bit is the removal off the buttons section which theres a few vids on where to pull.. when it comes off you heart does an extra beat.

But theres the other one on this also so you do get to see how n where. You inevitably lose part of a clip on one or two but theres loads behind there.. think they designed as one fit wonder…

Its basically ign off steering lock on, note position, undo airbag from access points (vids online) undo and pull buttons trim bit off (vids online) undo wiring clips, then its big nut/bolt, slide off slide on and rebuild as remove.
Where are you located?

How big of a job is this to change steering wheels?
We have just bought a 2017 highline kombi and the wheel has bad wear which i guess is from sanitizer etc.
Very easy, you'll need an M10 spline bit and small flatblade screwdriver.

Yes you just wouldnt plug in or use them buttons, if you have simllar setup you could swap yours into this perhaps?

Yes you just wouldnt plug in or use them buttons, if you have simllar setup you could swap yours into this perhaps?
I don't have any buttons at the moment or cruise, so would have to add all that functionality. From a quick search it looks like I need different buttons as I won't be adding ACC. Damn, looks like a great buy. GLWS!

just put blanking covers on... simples...easily getable trims with no buttons.
Hi , I have the crappy plastic startline wheel. Would your mfsw be an easy swap from mine? then at a later date I could pay someone who knows what they're doing to fit a new loom and get all the buttons working.

Its going to fit any t6.. possibly others like the t5… you could probably eventually get some stuff working if you wanted… stereo volume, menu controls perhaps with coding? And looms? Others will know better, but things like adaptive cruise… your not getting without fitting the whole system to the vehicle which is just not plausible.

Hi , I have the crappy plastic startline wheel. Would your mfsw be an easy swap from mine? then at a later date I could pay someone who knows what they're doing to fit a new loom and get all the buttons working.
@Dav-Tec should be able to sort you out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back