How do VW decide where and which badges to fit?

I asked for the badges to be supplied loose, and not fitted.
When the van arrived, the badges were missing, so I asked the dealer to provide them.
Now I have the badges, I have chosen not to fit them as I prefer the clean look. :whistle:

What's the best way to de badge the tailgate of the blue Motion And Transporter badges? Is a hairdryer sufficient?

I used Krud Kutter Adhesive Remover, left to soak for 10 min and they come right off with your finger
Some more remover on a microfibre cloth took off any residue that was left, really impressed with the stuff

Dental floss to get most off, then I used petrol on a rag to get the sticky stuff off.
Probably best not to do this if you want to smoke at the same time.

Dental floss to get most off, then I used petrol on a rag to get the sticky stuff off.
Probably best not to do this if you want to smoke at the same time.

Might be a flash of inspiration, or a flash in the pan...

Hi Anyone got a rear unwanted Highline badge for the tailgate give me a shout ill buy it, mine hasn't got one cheers

I've no idea what 'line' my van is. Theres only a red TDI badge and a 4Motion badge and thats that. Will it say on reg doc, but tbh I've never noticed. I'm guessing it may be a highline, would that assumption be correct?

Oh okay , it sounds like it is , have you actually got a badge that says highline?
Hello pal.

I have the badge here. PM me with your address and ill either push it through your letterbox or post it. I have vans all over the country so ill give it one of them.

Back