High top; would you / have you?!

Very strange @Rob2red the before picture actually does look like it's missing something. Van looks smashing. Think the swamper look sets it all off! Enjoy.
Thanks @ChrisBell I was dreading it to be honest as I loved it as it was! I didn't 'want' it done, it was a must for us having experienced camping with a crouched back constantly. I was pleasantly surprised when I collected her! Cheers mate.

Well guys I've had it done!!

And I love it!

So there were two massive problems with getting this done.

- One was because it was a Caravelle.
- the other was because it was a LWB.

Many companies would have done it if it was a SWB even with it being a Velle.

In the end I've stuck with Remapping The Way as they agreed they'd do it for me. They ordered the Reimo roof for me and we booked it in for the work! Andrew, Josh, and Dai have done an awesome job and I'm really happy with the result!

There's enough room for someone just over 6ft to stand up, so no more crouching over!

We still have a bit to do to finish it, awning and cupboards but happy campers here!

View attachment 200452

View attachment 200453

View attachment 200454
View attachment 200456

Congrats - it does seem to look right. Maybe it’s the white or the Swamper theme?

My normal response to the question would be Crafter.

Congrats - it does seem to look right. Maybe it’s the white or the Swamper theme?

My normal response to the question would be Crafter.

Haha, I think I'd agree too! I'd love to have a crafter when we're retired! At the moment it's my daily drive to my work aswell so I find the LWB quite long enough! :)

Back