high beam assist lowering speed activation via OBD11

Texxaco

T6 T32 204 DSG on SoLow 3H Air remapped to 257PS
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Morning all,

Can this be done via OBD11? If so can someone show me the way.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

It’s a setting in the adaptations, rather than coding if the at helps.

Actually.. you sound like you’ve got the same issue I had after air install.. the whole floating LED thing.. had it calmed down through VCDS then had to manually adjust them. When riding normal they point to the floor! Until I get this disabled in VCDS I have them unplugged.

If you find a fix please enlighten.. even on SoLow’s people are having problems

The issue I had was the speed that main beam assist kicks in as the speed was too high for my liking.

I am on air however I don’t seem to have the same issue that you explained. In fact this is the first I have heard of it.

It is a thing.. I guess depends how low you drive. It causes the sensors on the arms to think all sorts and throws the lights all out! Right pain.

there is a couple of threads on it somewhere.

Ah now I know. I tend not too drive too low where I live as the roads a worse than useless.

I would say there is at least an inch between my arches and the tyre.

This must be a VW thing, it was one of the most common complaints on the Tiguan forum.
I’ve had other cars with main beam assist and they all worked at all speeds.

Main beam assist is on my Audi but that isn’t on air. Works a dream.

Ah now I know. I tend not too drive too low where I live as the roads a worse than useless.

I would say there is at least an inch between my arches and the tyre.
:oops: Inch arch gap!! Mines half inch in the arch :whistle: stupid really as I’ll shit a drive shaft soon! Short ones or engine mount raise next!

I’m only joking I Don’t blame you if the roads are terrible! Better than breaking anything!!

ok I thought you may be solving my separate issue. I’ll keep plodding on with sandwich bags over the connectors to keep the crud out:slow rofl:<<not even a joke that.

Back