Hi, new to site. T6.1 owner

Chrisboots

Hi everyone, t6.1 st tropez owner, swb; newbie to all this. Looking to buy Fiamma awning and privacy tent. Anyone got one and where from? Who fitted it? And are they spacious. Did have pump up awning but struggled with it, then pop up tent but prefer bro step out into awning.

Hi everyone, t6.1 st tropez owner, swb; newbie to all this. Looking to buy Fiamma awning and privacy tent. Anyone got one and where from? Who fitted it? And are they spacious. Did have pump up awning but struggled with it, then pop up tent but prefer bro step out into awning.
Welcome. I have the Fiamma 3m awning. there are a number of options you can look at. I use both a Windblocker.net awning and a Vango. But there are numerous options on a google search. Look for Fiamma Privacy room as an example but there are other options.

Mine was fitted when I had it converted. I am just down the road from you in Leicestershire. I used Coast 2 coast for mine based north of Coventry.

Welcome. I have the Fiamma 3m awning. there are a number of options you can look at. I use both a Windblocker.net awning and a Vango. But there are numerous options on a google search. Look for Fiamma Privacy room as an example but there are other options.

Mine was fitted when I had it converted. I am just down the road from you in Leicestershire. I used Coast 2 coast for mine based north of Coventry.
Have you swb? I think I can only get 2.60 to fit. Thanks for replying.

Have you swb? I think I can only get 2.60 to fit. Thanks for replying.
LWB. But the Fiamma site has them all listed. All the Fiamma privacy rooms come to fit but there are other cheaper options out there. There are some that are not Fiamma but look quite good. I think @Deaky had one.

LWB. But the Fiamma site has them all listed. All the Fiamma privacy rooms come to fit but there are other cheaper options out there. There are some that are not Fiamma but look quite good. I think @Deaky had one.
Not me it’s @Peatey

Hi, just joined as looking at buying a T6.1 camper & trying to find as much info as possible. From our short time we've been looking we found some of the dealers either didn't know or were just trying to get a sale but to be fair the ones we've looked at have usually been helpful. It is info on the base model I'm trying to find out about.

When I started my journey I swiftly discovered that many ‘converters’ would buy a van with a high mileage and a low spec then convert them. Low spec would include a low BHP, no cruise control, multi function steering wheel missing etc etc.

I took the decision to buy a new highline with a good spec and get it converted.

You really need to decide your red lines what you want in a ‘car’ (cos they do drive like one) & general we really do some miles in it. Then what you need in the van. Trust me whatever you decide you’ll upgrade it.

So pop top y/n, eat and cook in it y/n kids & dogs y/n camp in it, tour in it use it as a day car, batteries etc etc.

The journey is amazing and the rewards are great. Lurk in this site and use the search function lots of advice.

Back