Hi new T6 owner from Herts

coopso

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all, bought an ex-VIP driver Caravelle this weekend. It's lovely! Used to have a T4 Caravelle with Reimo poptop and bed, full width variotech seat, hookup etc and as soon as I sold it I regretted it! This one cost about 3 times more than any other car I've owned so not sure I'll be poptopping it any time soon!

87460569_2812547982172795_7863991153681498112_o.jpg

nice, i can't justify a poptop for my van, basic ones look shit and poor quality, the good ones just cost too much.

Hello,

New member here - I've recently bought a 66 plate SWB 150 Caravelle, the forum was essential when choosing it - I hope to learn more and maybe eventually contribute as well. Based in Herts - it's a do everything in one vehicle for us.

Hi I'm Matt, from Hertfordshire - looking for some advice on best way to look for used T6 that have been converted to campers/day vans. Are there specific sites outside this one and ebay that list used T6's - or are there any recommended dealers etc.... I'm looking up to about £30k. Is mileage a big factor in purchasing a used T6 i.e. is anything over 100k miles a no-no or do the engines generally last so long as been serviced etc...?
Incidentally I have a 79 Golf gti (mk1) that I will sell / px to get a T6 camper/day van if anyone in the market!

Thanks and good to meet you all.

Reactions: CAB
Hi thanks for adding me.

I’m really excited to have just got my self an 18 plate T6, however does anyone know if these are supposed to come with an owners manual?

Thanks Rich

Reactions: CAB
Yes, but you'll find this forum far more helpful than the maual which is about 80% health and safey related

As far as I know, a manual came with every van - well mine certainly did.
There is a PDF version in the downloads section of this forum however you do need to be a VIP member (which is brilliant value and highly recommended) in order to view / download.
Hope this helps
Darryl

where did you buy your van from? if it was VW used approved call up the dealer and ask for one I would hope they give it to your free

Hi I'm Matt, from Hertfordshire - looking for some advice on best way to look for used T6 that have been converted to campers/day vans. Are there specific sites outside this one and ebay that list used T6's - or are there any recommended dealers etc.... I'm looking up to about £30k. Is mileage a big factor in purchasing a used T6 i.e. is anything over 100k miles a no-no or do the engines generally last so long as been serviced etc...?
Incidentally I have a 79 Golf gti (mk1) that I will sell / px to get a T6 camper/day van if anyone in the market!

Thanks and good to meet you all.
If you're still looking, there are some really nice vans up for sale on the Forum.....
......I won't list them but a search will find them

Back