Hi New Member And Help With Headlight Cover Clip

Theres a flap you pull off to access it, thats just a generic picture

Sounds the correct position as you'll see in those links. I can't see any other mention of a fuse other than @Pauly suggestion.

i will wait till it stops persisting down , then go and remove the glass again, and swap it out for the one i have in my drawer from the original mirror that so graciously got removed :(
will also stick a meter across the spades to make sure I've got voltage there, if not, it can fook off back to nationwide car repairs for them to sort, as they rebuilt the front end and replaced it :)
it worked before it got ripped clean off :(

If you have a meter you could check your getting voltage to the mirror glass connection? If you have voltage there I'd say the issue is the glass and not on the van.

If you have a meter you could check your getting voltage to the mirror glass connection? If you have voltage there I'd say the issue is the glass and not on the van.

will check that next mate

IF, it ever stops raining
was bad enough getting soaked at the weekend whilst fishing for 36 hrs, so not getting wet again today lol :)

tis indeed that fuse

a small 10a one

many thanks for the fuse board layout, appreciated

note
pulled the wrong fuse last time :)

View attachment 32434
Number 2. Part number 7E0 941 160
Hi Deaky,
Sorry to jump on this thread, but I’m after the rear access cover (number 6 in your photo) but for the rh side (drivers). Do you have a part number for it please? I’m fitting led bulbs and want a spare cover to chop up and modify. The LH side cover fits fine with the bulbs but not the RH.
Cheers
Ben

Hi Deaky,
Sorry to jump on this thread, but I’m after the rear access cover (number 6 in your photo) but for the rh side (drivers). Do you have a part number for it please? I’m fitting led bulbs and want a spare cover to chop up and modify. The LH side cover fits fine with the bulbs but not the RH.
Cheers
Ben

7E0 941 607 or 7E0 941 608 not sure what the difference is, maybe they’re handed.

7E0 941 607 or 7E0 941 608 not sure what the difference is, maybe they’re handed.

Thanks Deaky.
Just had a look online and those numbers appear to be for the LH side cover, I need the RH side - they are handed.
Cheers

Back