Hello there from Devon

Hi All from deepest darkest SW Devon,

Bought a T6 204ps SWB Highliner a couple of weeks ago and have started with deadening and insulation, flooring and wall carpeting next.
Planning to fit/have fitted a R&R bed or similar for occasional overnights.
Any advice gratefully received.
Look forward to meeting some of you in the future or at least waving from the other carriageway.

I've been waiting for my van since I wrote the original post, had a message it should be ready next week for collection... Fingers crossed! Will get straight on with the ViP membership as soon as I've got it!... Already got THQ DRL V3 lights to fit.. This new hobby is crazy expensive!

Then what you thought you wanted, you don’t want anymore and you want something else :D You wait for the whole wheel and tyre thing :rolleyes:

what colour did you get? 6.1?

Reactions: Jlo
Then what you thought you wanted, you don’t want anymore and you want something else :D You wait for the whole wheel and tyre thing :rolleyes:

what colour did you get? 6.1?
I know what you mean! My mind has been confused with all the possible upgrades and additions! It's a 19 plate T6, highline, 150, Tailgate .. Indium grey, I've been having it converted... Really hope it's ready next week.. Proper excited! Yeah... Wheels... 20" assassins with 265/40/20 should do the job!

Really hope to be upgrading the stereo system at some point too.

Well... I was let down by my conversion company :mad: (I wont name them right now but looks like i had a lucky escape anyway) Definitely a story to be had out of that experience!

Anyway.. after having a complete stress about everything this week i pulled myself together today and got phoning around; Long story short(ish) ended up putting a deposit down on a van from a VW dealership (70 plate T6.1) that's currently their demonstrator, found a new local conversion company (Obviously they aren't free until next year) and just resigned myself to the fact i'm not going to have a new van for a while! Sad but i think it's the wise decision!

P.S. The new van has factory LED Lights front and rear :D Shame i had already bought THQ 'All Black' limited edition V3 DRLs!

Thanks guys. Great welcome

JLo where in north Devon are you.
I have just moved to witheridge from Kent.
love the Devon life
stay safe all.

Reactions: Jlo
Back