T6180

T6 Legend
Evening All,

Is there anyone that can access the vcds to enable rear speakers, lock doors once driving and the clock display near Coventry?

cheers

Cheers BiTurbo, excuse my naivety and lack of research but I'm not sure what all the Carista mod's are.

I only have a fairly basic T6 Shuttle (no auto lamps / wipers etc.) and have only had that a few weeks so unless there are some mod's I haven't yet thought about I'm hoping to enable the following:

- Auto Locking / Unlocking
- Needle Sweep
- Teardrop Wiping
- Wing Mirror Dip (Reverse) if it exists...

Regards,

Steve

Hi Marv,

Are you still available in the Coventry area for a bit of coding please?

Twenty Four pointed me in your direction :)

Regards,

Steve

Cheers BiTurbo, excuse my naivety and lack of research but I'm not sure what all the Carista mod's are.

I only have a fairly basic T6 Shuttle (no auto lamps / wipers etc.) and have only had that a few weeks so unless there are some mod's I haven't yet thought about I'm hoping to enable the following:

- Auto Locking / Unlocking
- Needle Sweep
- Teardrop Wiping
- Wing Mirror Dip (Reverse) if it exists...

Regards,

Steve

Correct fella, head in to Coventry a lot. Was on A45 yesterday on the site by the airport and king henryVlll sports ground. Bridge going over the road. Off to rugby in a mo. So could always meet up if it’s easier.

I tried this option on my Dads Skoda Kodiac but it didn’t work.

Would be a nice option for checking white lines when reverse parking.

Just wondering if there is anyone near the West Midlands / Warwickshire area who is able to code H7's following a change from H4's

Hi, if you check the maps section there is a pin for everyone. The Yellow ones are VCDS users. Click in the pin, you could pm them asking if they could help you. I am a VCDS user but in Yorkshire.
Good luck.
Andy.

Just wondering if there is anyone near the West Midlands / Warwickshire area who is able to code H7's following a change from H4's

We sure can do this for you.

We work at listers PDI centre in stratford most weeks .
Let me know

Thanks

Edd Volksfit

Can anyone recommend somewhere in this area where I can get my MFSW coded? My local garage don't have the up to date lead/software to do the job.

Back