Hi From VW Crawley

MarkVW

Hi Guys,

Complete newbie here - I work for a VW dealership in Crawley who are a life dealer ie. Cali's etc - good levels of discount available for forum users!

New & Used stock available - in fact I've got a cancelled fleet order of T30 Highline's if anyone wants one.

Thanks
Mark

@mark welcome to the Forum where you will find many people with a wide breadth of knowledge and experience and a willingness to help others if asked. :) Look around the site and you will find satisfaction with the T :thumbsup: but I guess you must be aware then of the problem with the H4 headlights?:thumbsdown: From within the network, what is the opinion of them and can H7 headlight units be retro-fitted WITHOUT adapting the wiring loom (i.e. Plug and Play) ? An honest answer to these questions would help many people and save much angst.:cry:

Thanks Guys, no idea on the headlight issue tbh, I must admit being in fleet sales that a lot of my customers opt for bog standard Startline's - aircon is even seen as costly luxury for the drives!
I daren't ask about the headlights because if I've learnt one thing from being on a coffee forum is that by asking it opens up a whole of host of issues lol. The one thing I've seen over the past couple of years being with VW is how passionate people are about their vans.
But feel free to ask me about the products, supply, brochures, parts etc and I'll try my best to help.

I second Dave D's post, there's a lot of goodwill and likely customers for upgrades, audio, tech, lights you name it

Thanks Guys, no idea on the headlight issue tbh, I must admit being in fleet sales that a lot of my customers opt for bog standard Startline's - aircon is even seen as costly luxury for the drives!
I daren't ask about the headlights because if I've learnt one thing from being on a coffee forum is that by asking it opens up a whole of host of issues lol. The one thing I've seen over the past couple of years being with VW is how passionate people are about their vans.
But feel free to ask me about the products, supply, brochures, parts etc and I'll try my best to help.
The sad thing is that there is widespread dissatisfaction with the H4 headlights both on this Forum and in Germany, so much so that VW is doing itself a disservice by not recognising that they should have made the double-headlight H7 units the minimum standard installation on the T6. It could then offer a free fit, headlight cost only, limited-time upgrade to H4-fitted T6 owners that would improve the satisfaction levels of owners. Please note that I do NOT own a T6 but am an involved onlooker to T6 ownership.

Hi Guys,

Complete newbie here - I work for a VW dealership in Crawley who are a life dealer ie. Cali's etc - good levels of discount available for forum users!

New & Used stock available - in fact I've got a cancelled fleet order of T30 Highline's if anyone wants one.

Thanks
Mark
Welcome Mark

I don't think there is anyone on here that hasn't got air con, with quite a few of us with silly big specs.

Hi Mark and welcome

The one thing I've seen over the past couple of years being with VW is how passionate people are about their vans.

Nice to hear you say that, but It's a shame that VW as a company don't realise it. From my own experience my local dealers and VWCC seem to have the attitude of my van being "Just a van"

Hi Mark and welcome

Nice to hear you say that, but It's a shame that VW as a company don't realise it. From my own experience my local dealers and VWCC seem to have the attitude of my van being "Just a van"

I view ours as "just a van." 'Cos that's what it is :D

Welcome Mark; I do hope people here song end up venting any frustrations your way.

The lights issue is a big one though; worth mentioning to your dealer principal and dealership Board of Directors.

However most of us are pretty happy with our vans.

Hi mark,
I've phoned VW Crawley on 2 occasions nov/Dec so before Xmas about purchasing a new T6, left messages and was promised that a Salesperson would get back to me, by phone or by email as I left all my details.

So far not a dicky bird, not good.
I'm away on holiday at the moment and not back in the UK until 10th March, but can be contacted via this forum.

Back