Hi From Newbie

Seli_Babe

Hi, I'm due to get my T32 soon after a very long wait!

I am a petrol head, and grew up modifying Seat Ibiza's (mark 3), Civic Type R and a Ford Mustang.

I'm currently driving a 2.0 Ford Smax Titanum Sport, so moving to a diesel T32 is a big change up for me.

Look forward to chatting and meeting some of you in the future.

Selina

Welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing some photo updates of the van.

Good to see another member local to me!

:D

Haha, lots of people are going back to the steels now. Just make sure they’re rated for the T32 though as you need a higher weight rating.

Keep an eye on this thread, as we’ve met up a couple of times at a nice pub on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. Nice bunch o’ people!

Beds, Bucks, Herts: Meet-ups

@Seli_Babe
Welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing and reading about your review of the T32 with such a back ground.

:thumbsup:

Thanks, it's not going to be anything special, but steel wheels will have to go!

Are there any local meets?
Check out the banded steel thread...:D

Welcome btw, ex-vtec modification addict here, just moved my addiction to the van now :cool:

Haha, lots of people are going back to the steels now. Just make sure they’re rated for the T32 though as you need a higher weight rating.

Keep an eye on this thread, as we’ve met up a couple of times at a nice pub on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. Nice bunch o’ people!

Beds, Bucks, Herts: Meet-ups

Perfect thank you.

Very good point on pay load... I think I'll be ok, all the seats except the driver and passenger are being removed to make space for a wheelchair lift and the dog crate.

I'll have to chuck it on a weigh bridge to see what she's at with my wheelchair in her

@Seli_Babe
Welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing and reading about your review of the T32 with such a back ground.

:thumbsup:

Thanks, feel I might have over sold myself a bit as the van isn't going to be fancy or modified as it's more for practicality than anything :(

It's very hard being a petrol head and not having a petrol head vehicle. At least I get my fix in friends cars

Thanks, feel I might have over sold myself a bit as the van isn't going to be fancy or modified as it's more for practicality than anything :(

It's very hard being a petrol head and not having a petrol head vehicle. At least I get my fix in friends cars

you'll soon get the bug

You might even find that your 'petrol head' gets pickled with the amount on knowledge on offer. :thumbsup:

Perfect thank you.

Very good point on pay load... I think I'll be ok, all the seats except the driver and passenger are being removed to make space for a wheelchair lift and the dog crate.

I'll have to chuck it on a weigh bridge to see what she's at with my wheelchair in her

Sounds like you have a plan :thumbsup:

You have to have the appropriate wheels and tyres for the van’s plated weight, regardless of what you’re actual weight in use is. It’ll have insurance and VOSA (aswell as potentially safety) implications.

There’s lots of threads on here, although I’ve not delved too deeply as I have a T28 on standard 16” Alloys.

Sounds like you have a plan :thumbsup:

You have to have the appropriate wheels and tyres for the van’s plated weight, regardless of what you’re actual weight in use is. It’ll have insurance and VOSA (aswell as potentially safety) implications.

There’s lots of threads on here, although I’ve not delved too deeply as I have a T28 on standard 16” Alloys.

Thanks, I'll take a look at them before I do anything

Back