Hi From Gloucestershire!

Rob Bates

IMG_4813.jpg IMG_4814.jpg IMG_4815.jpg IMG_4816.jpg IMG_4817.jpg IMG_4818.jpg IMG_4819.jpg IMG_4820.jpg

Hi All, my name is Rob and I've been a T5 owner for years and I've just upgraded to a T6. I bought a set of wheels from the T6 forum shop and Paul asked me to post some pictures. I've done a few mods already and its now just the re-trimmed steering wheel I'm waiting on. I've already taken a lot of information from the forum and my new ross-tech lead has arrived so I reading with interest on what I can do with it, sadly I've the wrong door Q modules to do the auto door mirrors.

IMG_4821.jpg IMG_4822.jpg IMG_4824.jpg IMG_4829.jpg

Welcome Rob, Looks great, we're in Cheltenham very often as our rellies are there, will keep an eye out for you..

Thanks for adding me.

Just starting out on my conversion journey after becoming fed up sitting in a very cold damp Volvo while my sons downhill race.

Thinking that a T6 with seating that can slide to max the storage space at the back and give us a 150cm wide bed would suit us. Fridge/single gas cooker would also be useful.

Don't expect to use this for long stays, it would have to be my everyday vehicle and then used on weekends to stay in overnight.

Not yet, trying to decide whether to go panel van or crew cab.

Looking at the Uberbus Beach conversions for inspiration as I like the idea of the sliding Uberbus Flux bed

Greetings all we’re Mike and Lisa and have just bought our first T6 it’s a Cali Ocean that we picked it Saturday morning and had our first night away the same night.
Looking forward to the knowledge, information and banter that I’m sure you guys will provide.
Not looking forward to having my wallet emptied on a regular basis B889FC0F-07D8-48B7-8522-000AA73479AF.jpeg6001B0B5-FD58-48EC-AE2E-E81AA6636B5E.jpegEF5016EE-9147-4CFC-80A5-2AB9A32CA189.jpeg

Hello and welcome. I guess I'm a native, brought up in Gloucestershire many many moons ago. Didn't escape very far though, now in Wiltshire:rolleyes:

Hello and welcome from another native that still lives in Gloucester and your wallet will be very empty very regular

Back