Here’s Travis our T6 conversion

Sorry, I didn't mean online, I meant how did you find them?? Professional, friendly, knowledgeable, etc??
Hi Stewby
Aye, an old friend had a T6 converted by this company, and I saw the pics on FB, until then I never knew there was a company that did conversions locally, I’m really happy with the work done

Last edited:
My dad found them online by accident (we weren't aware of any up here either). We have been round there looking at them but they seem to use a lot of T28s which I thought weren't really recommended for campervans.
Thanks for your reply.

My dad found them online by accident (we weren't aware of any up here either). We have been round there looking at them but they seem to use a lot of T28s which I thought weren't really recommended for campervans.
Thanks for your reply.
My van is a T28 102and it’s great, you can choose any van you like as long as its a T6, the basic design of the van is the same in every version, from trendline to sportline ,but I would never go any lower than the high line, I bought the van myself and had it delivered to D&R for the conversion

I found D&R completely by accident the other day when I was going to AM Details.

Used to just be a body shop, did my bumper on my vectra back in 2001 lol

Van looks really good. Another 'thumbs up' for D and R Custom campers from me too. Had ours converted in July this year and very pleased with it. They did a super job and nothing seemed too much trouble. Ours is a T28 102ps as well. Drives as good as it looks ! :)

Van looks really good. Another 'thumbs up' for D and R Custom campers from me too. Had ours converted in July this year and very pleased with it. They did a super job and nothing seemed too much trouble. Ours is a T28 102ps as well. Drives as good as it looks ! :)
Thanks Smudge,
Yeah I'm really pleased with the service, the build quality and attention to detail was first class

Back