Help with Fuel Covert tyres .

Bodyboarder81

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all ,

Looking into going for a different look on our T6 . Really liking the look of the Fuel covert in 17” in bronze .

My question is what tyres size should I run ? Look at all season type tyres …. Maybe edging towards the off road look , but van won’t see much action off road , so nothing too noisy or drastic .

I’m lowered on CRS H&R 40mm springs and koni dampers .

What’s people’s recommendations with regards tyres size and should I have any issues being lowered a bit ?

Also best place to purchase ?

what are my wheels worth ? New front tyres , loads of dread on the back and very good condition Judd wheels .

Any help much appreciated

IMG_7752.jpeg

IMG_7747.jpeg

Hi all ,

Looking into going for a different look on our T6 . Really liking the look of the Fuel covert in 17” in bronze .

My question is what tyres size should I run ? Look at all season type tyres …. Maybe edging towards the off road look , but van won’t see much action off road , so nothing too noisy or drastic .

I’m lowered on CRS H&R 40mm springs and koni dampers .

What’s people’s recommendations with regards tyres size and should I have any issues being lowered a bit ?

Also best place to purchase ?

what are my wheels worth ? New front tyres , loads of dread on the back and very good condition Judd wheels .

Any help much appreciated

View attachment 199779

View attachment 199780
Also interested in this. I'm also lowered 40mm and torn between the 18s on 235/55/18 or the 17s on 235/65/17 . All the vans I've seen on 18s are on colilovers so sit slightly nicer at the rear than mine. 17s throw the speedo out a bit more so basically I'm going round in circles trying to decide...excuse the pun!

Back