Help Required - What size spacer? 18”

DubHaus

Indium Grey T6.1 T32 Highline Kombi - WIP
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I’ve been reading a load of threads on wheels, tyres etc. and a lot of them mention spacers.

So, how to get the rears out to fill the arch?

I’ve ordered the Wolfrace Eurosport Munich 18x8.5 with Goodyear 255/45R18 103Y XL tyres. They’re ET 42.

2C867402-D435-41B3-A995-BFD9C21907FC.png

They’ll poke out 32mm further than the stock 17s.

So I have the same gap wheel to arch on both front and back what size rear spacers will I need? 10mm or 15mm?

Also, which spacers are required? Hubcentric?

Many thanks in advance

Last edited:
Anyone?

I guess the different question is, what size rear spacers are needed to get the rear tyres to stick out the same as the fronts?

Anyone?

I guess the different question is, what size rear spacers are needed to get the rear tyres to stick out the same as the fronts?

Possibly not the right answer, but I'd fit the new wheels and tyres then use a straight edge across a front wheel arch with the steering pointed dead ahead and measure the distance between the straight edge and the tyre, then do the same at the rear, then work out what size spacers are required to make the poke as near to equal as possible.

Possibly not the right answer, but I'd fit the new wheels and tyres then use a straight edge across a front wheel arch with the steering pointed dead ahead and measure the distance between the straight edge and the tyre, then do the same at the rear, then work out what size spacers are required to make the poke as near to equal as possible.
Cheers, I kind of tried that already but either I’m measuring from the wrong place or I need to go back to specsavers

Back