HELP! please

Woodman

I like playing with my wood!
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Well I thought Id had another great day on the T6.1 conversion. Was pleased that I managed to fit the inverter under the passenger seat by shifting a bank of relays that were at the front to the side. I also split a bunch of reds so I could get the alternator feed to the CTEK. I basically re-crimped these so they all were re joined together as they were in the loom. I then fitted these into the same end of a midi fuse holder to re join them. I then took a new supur from the other end of a 30A fuse to the ctek.

When cutting apart the three wires that were spliced, one 10mm a couple of 6mm and a what seemed to be a 2.5 I had disconnected the battery neg lead on the starter battery. I put the seat back in and at 20.00 the electric side door n/s decided it didnt want to close. Panic set in. I could feel the door trying to open when I manually tried to close it. So I disconnected the battery again, closed the door manually. Re connected the battery and now door operates fine again...at least its not going to get wet tonight.

However, this is where I need help, I have the mother of all list of faults now, hill assist, park assist, lane assist, you name it every bloody assist doese come up in a fault. I presume I must have disturbed something under the n/s seat but wouldnt have a clue where to look. At least the car runs. Thats something. Oh and I havent tried to put power to any of my ctek / inverter yet.
IMG_3218[1].JPGIMG_3222[1].JPGIMG_3221[1].JPG

Someone posted a very similar problem last week @Woodman after doing something similar (can’t recall who now). But pretty sure that the solution ended up being a drive for a few miles, after which it all reset itself! Strange but true

Thanks Guys, I will go for a spin in the morning and hopefully not panic, Thought I had blown something. Might sleep, I bet I looked a cock thinking I cant close the door!

Reactions: mmi
Back