Help!!! New seats fitted

Update!!

Finally got chance to disconnect the four cables that are used on my passenger bench seat. Was expecting the airbag light to come back on but it didn’t, some I’m guessing that I got the ABL because my drivers seatbelt was connected. Next step unplug drivers seat again see if ABL comes on??

Update!!

Finally got chance to disconnect the four cables that are used on my passenger bench seat. Was expecting the airbag light to come back on but it didn’t, some I’m guessing that I got the ABL because my drivers seatbelt was connected. Next step unplug drivers seat again see if ABL comes on??
Did you get this all sorted in the end? Thinking of doing the same in my T6. I have factory heated seats so hoping I can plug and play.

I got the seats and sorted, not heated yet! Steview got his seats working heated in his T6.
That's great to hear. Glad you're sorted. Hope that I don't have the hiccups you encountered. We'll see :) Hopefully the old T6 goes easy on the warning lights.

Have a good weekend.

That's great to hear. Glad you're sorted. Hope that I don't have the hiccups you encountered. We'll see :) Hopefully the old T6 goes easy on the warning lights.

Have a good weekend.
The only issue I had was unplugging the drivers seat belt, that brought up the fault codes. If you have Christa that should be able to clear it.

Good luck

Hello can i ask what adapter plates you have used on the original base’s ? And do the new seats fit straight on to the adapter plate? Thanks they look ace

I used the adapter plates from Transporter HQ. Yea the seats fit on the plates, you may need to open the holes a little. They have done a video on YouTube showing them being fitted.

Back