HELP needed please if pos...tailgate upper trim - caravelle..

T6DSGChris

VIP Member
T6 Guru
if i order one more and it comes wrong...i may scream...

so i have the top trim... and it came from a pal... two hols in it at the top line up with rear wiper motor....I’ve worked out its for the california blind upper catch brackets.
i didnt care as i was going to carpet...then....a change of mind said we'd carpet the lower trim and leave the upper to match the sliding door card (same, carpet on lower section to match conversion carpet, norm top bits)

I can not get an upper trim to match the bloody caravelle slide upper trim..the creamier grey thats on our lower dashes, door cards...coat hooks, seat belt tops etc...

i got yet another new trim today from tps... part number 7e5 867 603 x30.... this and the other bits of vans i was told is pearl grey... im not so sure..
pearl grey in my opinion is the california grey.... this also had the offset holes in the top to prove to me its california...

anyone know the number for the standard upper caravelle trim that will match my other trim... i have part numbers from the sliding door uppers if helps..

this is the good parts program we all use for part numbers :)

i have a vibe... i need the 7h5 867 603 b

can anyone help and confirm...

pic to show the california "pearl grey" on my trim... and comparison to the slide door trim that is the correct colour i need!.

much appreciated in advance..im going crazy..

8113C0A4-2358-4782-AC90-F96831209D0C.jpeg

8306588A-8C66-4E36-BCB3-3E05F6CBA50F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back