Help Identifying Fuses Please

Deaky

Life’s too short to drink shite beer
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
this is the little fuse box under my passenger seat. I want to re locate these fuses into a new larger fuse box under the seat where my other leisure electrics will be held. I’d like to label them so it would be handy to know what they are.

For reference I have a factory fitted aux battery, factory fitted parking heater and factory fitted towbar, I’m sure they are related to these items but I could do with knowing which is which.
9FE9AA83-C65F-4B20-8C34-0423A53AC8BE.jpeg
FEF34355-57D0-4D03-A91F-91A9BC8176B2.jpeg

Think the three in the middle are the towbar electrics and reckon one of the end ones will be one of the cig sockets ?

Looking at the wiring diagrams in the download section, I’m wondering if the 20A are the power doors. They are connected to two red cables in fuse holder H. Maybe the 15A is the dash aux 12v

Just for reference, my van has the 2 yellow and blue only. I have a towbar fitted also. I do not have power doors.

I dont have the 25 and 30A fuses

SH1 - empty
SH2 - 30A ???12V socket would require 15A
SH3 -
SH4 - 15A towbar
SH5 - 20A towbar
SH6 - 20A towbar
SH11 - 25A Aux. air heater control unit or 20A aux. heater control unit
SH12 - empty - (electric lumbar support 15A)

Power? sliding door control units should have separate 2x40A fuses under left seat. Under dash fuse SC44/20A mentions left/right door control unit.

There should also be a separate 30A fuse for trailer voltage supply - SH2???? :unsure:
-----
My setup ---> Electrical interface...What is it for?
Factory towbar, aux.coolant heater (fed from SC46), power latching doors, factory aux. battery.
Dash top 12V socket fuse 15A (blue) by green'ish socket on the left. A 30A fuse by relay 643 - ???.​

Perhaps you've got tow bar wiring etc. preinstalled from factory - that would be identified by code 1D7 on build sticker (under dash) (1D0 would mean no tow bar prep).

Thanks, 1D7 it is. No tow bar installed, I wonder if this was an option or if it is standard in Australia.

Reactions: mmi
Back