Hello, Newbie here. Pick my T6 up next weekend. Can’t wait for adventures to begin. Uber multiflex pod already on order.

Welcome and congrats - looks like a nice van.
What does the pod look like?

Pod will look like this once fitted. Was after some storage and parcel shelf. Plus option to use as a bed for the odd night away without kids before eventually looking for an awning. Will post more pics once fittedView attachment 162140

View attachment 162139
Not seen that system before, looks good... Like the way it creates storage at the sides and you can carry bikes without having to move the seats. Top can also be easily fitted or removed. Just looked at their website and they also do a kitchen pod for it. Similar to Slidepod but for me this looks a more flexible system.

It’s exactly what I was looking for. Looks very versatile. Can add the extras if needed too. Also only 6 bolts if you ever need to take it out. Will update when in

Pod will look like this once fitted. Was after some storage and parcel shelf. Plus option to use as a bed for the odd night away without kids before eventually looking for an awning. Will post more pics once fitted

Hi, I know this is an older post, but can I ask how the Uber system is working out? Do those bed boards that seem to store against back of rear seats come out completely if needed. I have 3 single seats in back of mine and generally have one removed for walk through, so if this Uber system does may be the way we go. Thanks

Hi, I know this is an older post, but can I ask how the Uber system is working out? Do those bed boards that seem to store against back of rear seats come out completely if needed. I have 3 single seats in back of mine and generally have one removed for walk through, so if this Uber system does may be the way we go. Thanks
Also interested, in case anyone has any experience.

Not seen that system before, looks good... Like the way it creates storage at the sides and you can carry bikes without having to move the seats. Top can also be easily fitted or removed. Just looked at their website and they also do a kitchen pod for it. Similar to Slidepod but for me this looks a more flexible system.
Yes the bed boards come completely out. If you contact Wayne at Uberwagon, He is very helpful & to a certain degree, can customise to suit your needs.

Back