Hello from Yorkshire! My build thread.

Looks like you’ve got yourself a nice base van for a conversion! What’s your plan?

Pop up for the kids, full width RIB seat and something like a slide pod for the rear.
Plan to to go a little bit swamper with it.

Pop up for the kids, full width RIB seat and something like a slide pod for the rear.
Plan to to go a little bit swamper with it.
Don’t forget towbar....so when I’m stuck you can pull us out :laugh:...... sounds a nice plan:thumbsup:

Yeah, great plan. I have been thinking I should have gone for a wider bed but mainly coz the kids are getting bigger and the further apart they are the better!

I've also been thinking of getting some AT wheels to fit to my lowered van, sort of swamper without committing. Good luck with it :thumbsup:

Yeah, great plan. I have been thinking I should have gone for a wider bed but mainly coz the kids are getting bigger and the further apart they are the better!

I've also been thinking of getting some AT wheels to fit to my lowered van, sort of swamper without committing. Good luck with it :thumbsup:
Me too, we need a new name for a low-ish AT van instead of swamper.
Squelcher?:p

IMG_20210109_150441_600.jpg
Not really kept up with this, loads done in the past few months. BFGs and Warlords fitted, Leighton Vans side bars, bonnet bra, Skyline roof, carpet lined and insulated with new floor. Kombi seats out and sliding Rib150 to fit this week.
Tomrrow it goes in for a part wrap.

Hello, 1st post in a forum, and 1st foray into world of Campervan - With 3 kids, in car seats, I'm keen to have them all in the back. Which really means a 150 seat (I think) (ideally on rails). But, I'm conscious that then leads to compromises on pods, and swivel chairs. So, what are you going for in terms of hob, fridge, sink, cupboard (etc) fit out? All pointers very welcome for a wannabee DIYer.

Reactions: CAB
Hello, 1st post in a forum, and 1st foray into world of Campervan - With 3 kids, in car seats, I'm keen to have them all in the back. Which really means a 150 seat (I think) (ideally on rails). But, I'm conscious that then leads to compromises on pods, and swivel chairs. So, what are you going for in terms of hob, fridge, sink, cupboard (etc) fit out? All pointers very welcome for a wannabee DIYer.
I've ordered a kitchen pod from Evo Designs. Its due to be delivered tomrrow so i can update over the weekend

Back