Hello Everyone.

Dene Olley

Hello from Whitley Bay. Loving this forum, still trying to find my way around but hopefully Ill get the hang of it soon.

Think we have seen all we are getting in the T6 sportline range
The matt black ones are really nice in the flesh or you could get some painted ! ?

Last edited:
Cheers Roca, im still not sure I like the wheels and kind of hoping Sportline wheels like yours come out in full matt/satin black.
There are some in the forum shop. The other option is go for the former edition of the wheels. They definitely come in gloss black as I have a set on my van. Think they only come in 18's though. What are yours, wolfrace assassins?

There are some in the forum shop. The other option is go for the former edition of the wheels. They definitely come in gloss black as I have a set on my van. Think they only come in 18's though. What are yours, wolfrace assassins?
Yes mate, they are assassins. I've seen the sportline wheels in gloss and they look pretty cool but something just draws me to the matt. I've had the van a month now but cant get use to the assassins.

Think we have seen all we are getting in the T6 sportline range
The matt black ones are really nice in the flesh or you could get some painted ! ?
Hi Pauly, I have been considering buying some and having them painted as I've been looking at all sorts of after market wheels but cant find the ones.:(

Back