Heater issues any ideas?

Abz585

Evening all new to the group searching for a resolution to my heater issue of anyone has any ideas.
The issues.
My heater has no intermediate heat its cold or hot that's my lot on the dial. Dials are the digital type.

Also strangely when dial is set to blow air into the cabin all the outlets work except the drivers vent

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Cheers in advance

Evening all new to the group searching for a resolution to my heater issue of anyone has any ideas.
The issues.
My heater has no intermediate heat its cold or hot that's my lot on the dial. Dials are the digital type.

Also strangely when dial is set to blow air into the cabin all the outlets work except the drivers vent

Has anyone seen anything like this?

Cheers in advance
Can you hear the vents opening and closing?

Does it blow cold air-con if set at the very minimum only?

Hi Guys,

I have a 2016 Highline (102PS) 35,000 miles which seem to have developed a problem with my heater controls.

It used to be that my heater dial would provide a graduated level of heat, from full AC (Left) to full temp (Right) however after a recent service my heater seems to only provide full AC or Max heat with just one notch on the dial.

Any ideas what might be going on, the dial moves smoothly, there does not seem to be anything wrong in the way it feels but I need to be able to set my heater at a comfortable level, not either full on cold or full on heat

Help.....

Hello all , literally today the heater has stop getting hot , blower working , no difference in temperature when adjusting the temperature dial , AA just been out , wernt really interested and just checked coolant all ok and said probably dash board would have to come out ? I've got a T6 , 68 plate , any advice please

Hello all , literally today the heater has stop getting hot , blower working , no difference in temperature when adjusting the temperature dial , AA just been out , wernt really interested and just checked coolant all ok and said probably dash board would have to come out ? I've got a T6 , 68 plate , any advice please
Hi Alan, I have got a similar problem with my heater. Did you sort out the problem? Iam hoping you could give me idea were to start looking for the fault. Cheers Russ.

Back