Heater blowing hot-air only

Hello guys
So I have a t6 with ac and even with the temp set to the lowest it is only blowing out hot even if the fan is off still hot comes out the vents no fan on just air movement unless it’s onto the recirculate I have just replaced the unit in the dash with the button and still the same any opinions

Hello guys
So I have a t6 with ac and even with the temp set to the lowest it is only blowing out hot even if the fan is off still hot comes out the vents no fan on just air movement unless it’s onto the recirculate I have just replaced the unit in the dash with the button and still the same any opinions
Is the direction set to windscreen or does it do the same when on other settings? If directed at windscreen it will always blow hot

Great thanks mate, hope you had a good one too.

Turns out I also had an issue with the main control unit. It basically continued to send a signal to the motor and rather that stopping at the hot and cold as set, it continued spinning which snapped the internal clip.

All sorted now with a new control panel but now need a new quadrant.

All fun.
What was the main control panel that you changed? Was this the temperature selection one?

What was the main control panel that you changed? Was this the temperature selection one?
Yes that's the one. I got it from Ebay for £60. Just double check as there are a couple of different variation depending on what van you have. Mine's a 2016 Kombi Highline so has heated front screen etc. Part code for mine was 7E0907047AJ

iv got the same issue, temperature out the vents is stuck at around 50/50, iv activated the temperature control motor but i cannot hear anything activating. Have since noticed recirc is coming on and off whilst going down the road, even when sat still vcds is saying its going into automatic recirc mode. has anyone successfully changed this motor? where abouts was it? iv read that its behind the headunit/left vent area but needs the dash top removing to get to? any help would be appreciated, thanks

Last edited:
Back