Heated Seats and Blower not working

Yorksblue

VIP Member
Hi All,
I'm a new member on here so bear with me. I have been trying to install front parking sensors and was picking up my live supply from the heated seat circuit. I have managed to blow the circuit somehow but having searched all the fuses down, cannot find the right one
(I have looked in the places previously mentioned on here (SC27) and there wasn't a fuse in that position!! Also, it now appears the blower fan has stopped too (40A fuse checked OK).

I'm at a loss any idea's welcome.

(ps I have a 2017 T6 (T32) if that helps.

Cheers

Picked up the live from the drivers side switch on the centre console. It was the Red wire

I may be wrong but they look like they have been put in as a mod ( wiring looks non OEM) switches are inside centre console next to the cigarette

There are no red wires in the OEM setup. It's definitely aftermarket which is why you have no fuse in SC27

Thanks all I tracked down the single live cable that whoever installed the heated seats had run from somewhere under the driver side seat under the steering column!!. Thankfully found it before I ripped all the carpets out!!

Back