Headlights so dull

@PukkaT6 needs led eyeballs judging by the scrapes has had on his van recently...

That was normally my line, but I think he'd been on the gin last night, and was looking for a fight. Anyone that has a colour scheme like his, has bigger balls than me, so I wasn't poking that bear.

That was normally my line, but I think he'd been on the gin last night, and was looking for a fight. Anyone that has a colour scheme like his, has bigger balls than me, so I wasn't poking that bear.
Yes there were a few posts added to many threads late last night..

Bit drastic but I've mothballed the van for the winter and bought a mini for running around in :thumbsup:

Well, I’ve finally convinced the wife that the standard H4 headlights are w@nk! Every time I’ve mentioned them I’ve had the “they’re not that bad” or “lights are lights” statements from her.
That all changed around 10pm last night on the A30 near Temple where I was the only vehicle on the road and the lights wouldn’t even light up the signs or cats eyes! It was pitch black, wind blowing the van all over the round, driving rain and the odd aqua plain! She then said “ I know what your saying about these lights now, they’re crap aren’t they”? “How much are the lights you wanted”?
RESULT!!

Well, I’ve finally convinced the wife that the standard H4 headlights are w@nk! Every time I’ve mentioned them I’ve had the “they’re not that bad” or “lights are lights” statements from her.
That all changed around 10pm last night on the A30 near Temple where I was the only vehicle on the road and the lights wouldn’t even light up the signs or cats eyes! It was pitch black, wind blowing the van all over the round, driving rain and the odd aqua plain! She then said “ I know what your saying about these lights now, they’re crap aren’t they”? “How much are the lights you wanted”?
RESULT!!
Thats exactly what happened to me down Cornwall coming home "have you got your lights on, their not very bright" :p

I love my T6 but the headlights are the worst I have had for years, and very disappointing on such an expensive vehicle

Is it possible just to swap to brighter bulbs in headlights or does n,t it work that way
seem so long winded just to get birighter lights and may have to recode lights aswell

Back