Rosski

T6 4Motion T32 DSG 2019
On my T6 I can see a headlight symbol on the instrument cluster but it doesnt illuminate when the headlights switch on. Neither does the symbol on the rotary headlight switch, either.

I know the dashbaord switches illuminate but would really like to enable the cluster symbol if possible.

I've got VCDS but don't know if this is possible.

Can anyone assist?

got a pic of your dash?

what light you looking to come on?

the main beam light?

you got Auto lights?

Hi. I'll grab a picture.

On the dash there is the main beam light but there's also two others which don't appear to do anything.

I have LED lights and yes they are auto.

It's just one of those things that bugs me. I have to look down at the switch to know if they have come on

as a rough guide . .

you only get indications for:

FOGs
Main Beam
Bulb out warning.

there is no dash indication for dipped lights on. . . .

apart from all the dash switches backlight come on,
the headlights come on,

1617567964337.png

My indication that the headlights are on is that the hazard light switch illumination brightens.

Mine is a T6 with Auto LEDs.

As DRLs should always be on when moving that indicator is a bit irrelevant. You can configure for no DRLs when handbrake is on by the way.

Evening all,

Just finished a drive home and it's the first time in quite a while we have driven late needing headlights etc.

Van is a 2019 Kombi Highline with LED Lights so auto lights etc.....

I've noticed there doesn't appear to be a dash bulb which illuminates to show dash light, headlight, front fogs but there is a dash bulb when the rear fogs are on.

Is that normal?

(If this is a SFQ please feel free to start/move it to a SFQ thread)

Thanks!

Yes, it’s normal. The tell tale lights are on the switch.

Cheers Deaky,
Seems a bit distracting to have to look down at the headlight switch to know/confirm.

In 'Auto' we trust.

Reactions: CAB
Yes, it’s normal. The tell tale lights are on the switch.
What’s this? My headlight switch only shows a green LED if the sidelights are on, but no light for headlights being on…

Yes, it's a DRL indicator... otherwise no indicator for low beam... only for High beam....
An fair enough, I thought perhaps some different rotary switches illuminated to show that the low-beam was on (I know the other dash lights illuminate, but still).

Back