Headlight beam Adjustment

Taztastic-TC

Hi,

I uprated rear springs as the back end was drooping, as a consequence the dipped lights are running low, not projecting far enough no matter what position the adjustment roller is set ot in the cab.
What is the formula for heights and the adjuster locations? assuming i use the garage door or the wall.

Thanks

Tim

Did you remove the height adjuster from the rear arm when changing the springs? (if genuine LEDS) Easily damaged if they go unnoticed during a spring replacement.

Morning T6 Brain trust.

I've got a 2015 T6 startline with the H4 bulbs. Just fitted better bulbs but was wondering if there was any vertical adjustment in the headlight as even on the hiest setting on the adjustment knob in the cab they are still too low. Can't find anything around the web so far. Cheers

If you mean by using the mounting bolts where the headlight attaches to the van then no. I guess you could put a washer under but you’d mess up the gap between bumper and bonnet.

There are adjustment screws on top of the light. One does up and down, and one left and right. The body of the light doesn’t move, but the reflector inside does.

Back