Head unit valuation

dermdocb

VIP Member
I wanted a larger screen and apple play so decided to have the original (2018) T6 head unit removed and now have a Xenec which I'm happy with. So I have an 8 button VW unit with satnav etc to sell and I'm confused by all the different models on ebay. Can anyone advise on reasonable ballpark figure? Many thanks

My head unit has just given up the ghost ( no bass output to the door speakers). I would be most interested in buying your original unit.

Be aware that they are coded to the original van. This can be undone at a price.

Pete

Reactions: Bav
Be aware that they are coded to the original van. This can be undone at a price.

Pete
Thank you for the information. Nothing is ever easy. I thought a straight swap was the most simple solution to my problem. Would you let me know what undone at a price means please?

Thank you for the information. Nothing is ever easy. I thought a straight swap was the most simple solution to my problem. Would you let me know what undone at a price means please?
Its generally about £100 to get it unlocked I think

Hi there
I didn't realise about the coding, but I've been advised that £250-300 is a fair price for the unit. I'd be happy to accept £250

Mate drop me a message I may be interested in the unit.

I sometime buy unlock and sell and sometime buy for spares. Have one not starting at the mo

16662611005223693374834798273848.jpg

Back