H7 headlight wiring diagram

brian smart

VCDS User
VIP Member
hi can the wiring diagram for a 2017 caravelle head and side lights be uploaded, standard bulbs to the front and led to rear, as the van has been into main dealer and now one of the side lights dose not work its not the bulb
I think they have turned the side light off some how...……...long story

side light and tail light out passenger side can not find any fuses blow, this is after main dealer reprogramming

H7 headlights schematics . . . .

Fuses:
SC3, SC5, SC12, SC41, SC47,

EARTHS: 12, 132, 201,

e1.JPG e2.JPG e3.JPG

AND REARS:

E4.JPG

@Loz Is the pdf master, but just for now ill drop these here: (Loz may edit/change/rework these)

Attachments

• e1.pdf
    157.4 KB · Views: 5
  • e2.pdf
    171.3 KB · Views: 2
  • e3.pdf
    171.6 KB · Views: 1
  • E4.pdf
    143.4 KB · Views: 2
Don’t think it will be a fuse issue as the circuit supplies both sides, sometimes a fault can lockout a circuit even after a fuse is replaced for example, it may just need any current fault codes reset to allow the BCM to power up those cables, you could try a main battery disconnect as see if it clears ?

Looks like they use a common ground and are BCM switched live. Time for a BCM reset or a code read..... Carista maybe?

hi I have a code reader and have reset it, but is saying there is a short, a bit confused, what is carista need to get to the module j519 to do some tests, its almost like its been turned off can you tel me where j519 is
does anyone in kent have the full blown software for coding

thanks

hi I have a code reader and have reset it, but is saying there is a short, a bit confused, what is carista need to get to the module j519 to do some tests, its almost like its been turned off can you tel me where j519 is
does anyone in kent have the full blown software for coding

thanks

If there is a code for a short, then there is possibly wire damage or something wired wrong.

Was the code. . sort to ground? Short to live? . . . Something else?

Have you got bulb out warnings on dash?

Have you tried disconnecting either the front or rear clusters to see if the fault cleared either way?

hi can the wiring diagram for a 2017 caravelle head and side lights be uploaded, standard bulbs to the front and led to rear, as the van has been into main dealer and now one of the side lights dose not work its not the bulb
I think they have turned the side light off some how...……...long story
H7 Circuit Diagrams

Back