Has Anyone Used Van-xs?

Kev23

QA Engineer
T6 Guru
looking through this site, they appear to have some decent builds with good prices. Has anyone used them for anything?

Van-xs

Used them for my kombi conversion,did a really good job and very pleased with the outcome.
Stewart is really knowledgeable,and would definitely be worth a phone call,or pop in and see him and have a chat.

That’s good news, I’ll drop them a line and see where that goes.

Thanks for the info

You haven’t said what your looking to do, but I went to see them with a full conversion job in mind. Intially wasn’t easy to get an appointment, took a while to respond / arrange. Then never followed up with the details promised after we met.

The actual setup seemed ok, though I left with the impression they were more set on buying their own vans and selling their own conversions, than getting too far off track with bespoke client stuff. Some converters can’t be bothered with that and I get that. Price wise agree they are keen but I felt I might have been forced down their route more than I might have liked with my job, so I went elsewhere. I could be discrediting them, but the initial contact experience and overall impression left me feeling that way.

Depends what you want of course and what you’re expectations are.

Hi thanks for the reply but that number doesn't go through to anywhere and I just can't get hold of them by email/phone etc

Hi, I think I heard that they ceased trading a while back. They certainly are not at that unit anyway.

No idea as to why.

Back