Has Anyone Used A Non-sargent Control Panel??

Stewby

Nurse
T6 Guru
Not much to add really.

I quite like a control panel with a built in USB and plug sockets (it's smaller looking and less intrusive) but have only ever known people to use Sargent control panels with their conversions.

Has anyone used a different one and had no issues?? I know what a Sargent looks like as I have had a campervan before (my parents had a bongo) but I never paid attention to the important stuff.

This is one of the control panels I have been looking at and am a bit worried by the lack of fuses, etc, etc.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Boat-Multi...1&sprefix=campervan+contr,aps,165&sr=8-2&th=1

Anyone got any advice?? Even if it is to stick with Sargent.
Thank you.
:)

I’m guess the lack of replies meant people thought you should stick with Sargent! What did you go for, I’m after something more modern.

Afraid I chickened out and went with sargent.
The converter did say it was possible to use the other one but he had never done anything other than sargent before.
Between that and the lack of replies on here made me panic and go the tried and tested route.

Sorry. Not much help I'm afraid.

A lot of people don’t have a control panel at all (me for example).

What do you need it for ?

Pete

Yes I think the lack of replies is more to do with the fact that most people don’t use control panels, they tend to be just fitted by some commercial converters as the cheapest/quickest way to bundle everything in. Having said that, the electrical pros on here don’t seem to rate Sargent

Back