Has anyone fitted these ?

B19DRG

VW Main Dealer
T6 Guru
Carbon fibre covers for chrome trim on front grille? If so any pics would be great I’m not a fan of the chrome and want to change my badge and go at bit more stealth

981058F9-AC2E-48EA-BE0B-2E287BAFAAD2.png

As a rule, i'd totally agree that the chrome needs ditching and stealthy is exactly how i've gone on all my past Black Cars and Vans, but the Transporter doesn't seem to suit this Black look, and regrettably I think the chrome strip works well with the chrome badge. The strip works especially with the LED headlights, because it follows a line through the lights.
I find that if you look at images of a full Black on Black T6, it doesn't look right for some odd reason.

As a rule, i'd totally agree that the chrome needs ditching and stealthy is exactly how i've gone on all my past Black Cars and Vans, but the Transporter doesn't seem to suit this Black look, and regrettably I think the chrome strip works well with the chrome badge. The strip works especially with the LED headlights, because it follows a line through the lights.
I find that if you look at images of a full Black on Black T6, it doesn't look right for some odd reason.
Hi I feel the same, in fact looking at adding another chrome strip on grill, seen them on Vanstyle site Front Styling.

Hi I feel the same, in fact looking at adding another chrome strip on grill, seen them on Vanstyle site Front Styling.

My dealer had a Black Sportline in the showroom with extra added chrome strips, and I can confirm I wasn't keen. There's a fine line between personalising and ruining imo, but thankfully these things are so popular, that a quick Google image will confirm if something that in your head will look good, actually does in reality.
All a matter of your own personal opinion I guess

It's all personal preferance, I used Vanstile strips on mine but need to get som etrim for the top part

Back