T6 Legend
Hi

Has any body used a android radio, one of the cheaper ones
The likes of what’s on eBay

Are they any good

If not what replacements are people using

Thanks
Andy

I've got an ATOTO A6, does most of what I want it to, need to tether to a phone to make best use of it, but it has google maps for navigation, poweramp for music, apps like victron connect, torque, and it has inputs for front/rear dash cam and reversing cam. Hands free phone built in. DAB is poor with the VW aerials in the wing mirrors but a screen mount aerial might be better.
It can be difficult to operate (ie change tracks) as the on screen buttons are small and the head unit is offset in the centre but it will work with steering wheel controls if you get the right adapter.

Yes, I bought the ATOTO reversing camera, automatically activates when reverse is selected,

I've got an ATOTO A6, does most of what I want it to, need to tether to a phone to make best use of it, but it has google maps for navigation, poweramp for music, apps like victron connect, torque, and it has inputs for front/rear dash cam and reversing cam. Hands free phone built in. DAB is poor with the VW aerials in the wing mirrors but a screen mount aerial might be better.
It can be difficult to operate (ie change tracks) as the on screen buttons are small and the head unit is offset in the centre but it will work with steering wheel controls if you get the right adapter.
Hi have you or can you find a link to the steering wheel adapter, desperately trying to get it to work.
Thanks

I to have an ATOTO model and for the price does everything I need. I don´t have the steering wheel adapter as can reach the head unit with ease.

I haven't bought or fitted one yet, don't use the van much at the moment so not been an issue, but I think this will do what is required..

Back