Harrison Trim Supplies

Churchy

VIP Member
Hi all,

Anyone used these guys or ordered this set?

Thank you!

We buy a few bits of Harrison Trim and it’s all good quality, so I see no reason why this won’t be.

Hi all,

Anyone used these guys or ordered this set?

Thank you!
We've had carpets from Harrison Trim and also got the 4 way carpet liner from them. Happy with the quality and good to deal with.

Good timing I remembered I needed to post update today when I was out in the van and thinking I needed to give it an interior clean! Mats are all good, very good response by them to my questions on the mats pre order and delivery prompt. Seem to be wearing well however it’s more often than not just me and the dog in the van so they don’t get too much punishment - once I get back out on my bike and or are allowed back to the Alps they’ll get tested further! Only small issue depending on your level of ocd and spec of the van is that the shape of the big mat for the rear load space is not a perfect fit if you have the rear aircon / heater set up as the edge of the mat is shaped to fit those without. Can add photos tomorrow if you want?

@Churchy It sounds like you use your van for similar trips (riding in the Alps) and whilst i don't have a dog to make a mess, I have two daughters who have no concept of 'van hygeine', so if you have any time to share some pics, I'd be so grateful. Thanks.

@Churchy It sounds like you use your van for similar trips (riding in the Alps) and whilst i don't have a dog to make a mess, I have two daughters who have no concept of 'van hygeine', so if you have any time to share some pics, I'd be so grateful. Thanks.

Hi Dan - photos as requested! You’ll see what I mean ref the heater / cooler unit and the mat fit in the rear. Did advise Harrison Trim of this just for future reference really in terms of them offering an alternative for those of us with this set up but have not heard back as yet. Mats seem to be wearing well - drivers side heel mat is ‘dented’ a wee bit but then I am more often than not wearing work or walking boots so to be expected. Hope that helps!

D6C1F695-AA85-42CA-8E6A-09DA843B8FB7.jpeg77661267-0AD3-43F0-9BB4-7FC5B7DAE261.jpegC6F2DE86-48F5-4704-9774-C9F22106527C.jpegDD722A9E-5AD9-488A-83C0-53634534B119.jpeg341FBBB7-8731-4CE2-9106-524DA57D5035.jpeg

Pleasure! Easy enough to whip them out which I sometimes do if things are going to get really muddy as it’s sometimes easier to clean the rubber flooring but then again I need no excuse to wheel out my box of auto glym supplies! The mats definitely add a level of comfort though.

Back