Handy hints

I'd recommend their fallout remover - Iron Out or maybe their new wheel cleaner Reactive which looks like a combo of the wheel cleaner/fallout remover, its great for brake dust :cool:
That was the first product I bought from Auto Finess. Great product with it being a cleaner and iron remover, it creates loads of foam too.

Last edited:
That was the first product I bought from Auto Finess. Great product with it be a cleaner and iron remover, it lathers well too.
I currently use only AF products, great to use and order when offers are on ;) their ceramic foam is good too for providing extra protection and superb beading with next to no effort :thumbsup:

A thought for campers looking to achieve outdoor hygge (nice lighting and shit)

You might want to think about how you’re going to route power outside (to an awning etc)

We didn’t really plan for this but stumbled across a neat solution for the cable for our lights, above head height and without leaking in water if it rains.

USB light in poptop then out through the Aurora Skyline canvas.

We tried a door window left slightly open (no wind deflectors so may let water in if raining) then remembered the poptop light had a USB port.

A sweet solution I would like to admit to have actually planned.

These fine details are why people say you should use a non-converted van with a mattress lobbed in the back while you figure out how you want to use it.

69F10847-7342-456A-8AC9-6591A84BB312.jpeg

4D4F2E67-480D-4E52-9A1E-27329EB4B2E4.jpeg

Guilty, luckily it was waterproof. Realised that the walls have to be tucked under the ground sheet of the awning, otherwise everything runs down the outside and makes a pool in the middle

If you're trying to change a DRL bulb and the bulb falls out of the holder, into the light unit, this little 'tool' will get it out without having to take the whole unit out of the car!

A suitable small diameter stick with a bit of double sided foam tape. Some insulation tape to make sure just the end is sticky.
A torch shone in from the front of the lens makes it easier to see.

20220829_170315.jpg

Something I want to ask how are people keeping alloys clean my most hated job! Have wheel brush etc but is there a easier way???
I use carbon collective

Hope this helps

Top tip: long drive ahead … freeze a spag bol or a chilli con carnie. Pop it in your cool box and it will pull down the temp like nothing else. Throw a few beers around it when travelling. Cool box isn’t overworking; supper is ready for a heat-up and beer is just the right temperature!
Quick question to everyone out there. Thinking of taking our van over to Europe next year so my question is… how do you keep the van cool enough inside to sleep well, is there a small portable air con unit available? Cheers

Back