Hand brake adapter bracket and centre console query

fidav

T6 Pro
Hi,
I’ve ordered two front seat rust Lee swivel bases for the passenger and drivers seat. Transporter HQ web site says I need a hand brake adapter bracket which are available on eBay for about £19.
Problem is I’ve looked and can’t see any. (Tbh not even sure what it looks like !)
If anyone has ordered one before could you let me know where from please.

(And if any links to how to fit bases and bracket would be great too !)

I was also looking at buying a centre console to go between the seats but reading that they hinder rotating the seats. Has anyone found a solution ?

Thanks
F.

From personal experience I would be looking at these swivels if you are wanting them for two single seats. As for the hand brake lowering bracket, you will see that the ones that I mention come with the bracket.

However many of us have had the hand brake mounting removed from the seat base and welded on low enough for the released hand brake to be clear of the seat rotation. Either method will involve some modification to the plastic shroud that clips over the hand brake lever & mounting.

As for anything installed between the seats, I would reserve judgement until I had the swivels fitted and tried out their usage.

From personal experience I would be looking at these swivels if you are wanting them for two single seats. As for the hand brake lowering bracket, you will see that the ones that I mention come with the bracket.

However many of us have had the hand brake mounting removed from the seat base and welded on low enough for the released hand brake to be clear of the seat rotation. Either method will involve some modification to the plastic shroud that clips over the hand brake lever & mounting.

As for anything installed between the seats, I would reserve judgement until I had the swivels fitted and tried out their usage.
Thanks for reply Rod. Rusty lee ones already ordered, just as well I know a welder as it sounds like I can manage without the bracket !!

Back