Sold H4 Headlights - Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeytrumpet

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Evening all,

I've just upgraded my headlights with transporterhq leds (and I must say, I can't recommend them highly enough. the difference is incredible!) so now I have the old originals going spare. If anyone wants them they are free for collection in Radcliffe on trent, nottingham. I'd rather not bin them!

Phil

Evening all,

I've just upgraded my headlights with transporterhq leds (and I must say, I can't recommend them highly enough. the difference is incredible!) so now I have the old originals going spare. If anyone wants them they are free for collection in Radcliffe on trent, nottingham. I'd rather not bin them!

Phil

hi Mr @monkeytrumpet,
are they H4's?

Thanks Pete, they are off a 69 plate if thats useful. Maybe someone has crunched theirs or just wants a project. Either way!

Reactions: CAB
Evening all,

Phil
Good man. As you’re doing a good deed I’ve moved this to the classified section for all to see.

Evening all,

Phil
Just a side question. Did you use their Led upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back