H&R Lowering springs

I bought mine from chillijamvans but they are 40mm I think customvanz are the ones for 50mm

Could someone give me an idea of cost of the H&R springs, 40mm fitted, as I've been thinking of B14's but they are a bit pricey.

A word of caution. Lowering a T32 with the correct springs will A: lower the van and B:improve the handling slightly BUT it will ruin the ride. You are compressing the shocks with some pretty heavy duty springs. If you are prepared to drive around with a tonne of sand in the back, fine, it's actually not bad, but empty, bloody awful. Save up and get some B14's.

A word of caution. Lowering a T32 with the correct springs will A: lower the van and B:improve the handling slightly BUT it will ruin the ride. You are compressing the shocks with some pretty heavy duty springs. If you are prepared to drive around with a tonne of sand in the back, fine, it's actually not bad, but empty, bloody awful. Save up and get some B14's.
Thanks @Scruffy I am going to go with B14's.
I've read a lot of posts on here and they seem to be the best set up. Going to go with H&R arb as well and then that's the ride sorted.
Thanks to everyone for your tips and advice. The people on this forum are brilliant.
Off to Busfest now for the weekend and spend more money I don't have LOL.

Not yet didn't fancy messing around with it not on a ramp, will talk nicely to a couple mechanic mates and see if I can get it up in the air for half hour, will post back when I do and take some pics

Managed to fit mine today, havent driven van yet but will try and get out in it later and see how they are and if in right place, not sure how I will move them if they are wrong as they have a sticky glue on the inside :(

@Mojo cheers mine look the same I think, will see if I can get under the van at some point today if it ever stops raining and take a photo

We're on 40 mm H&R's and the rides just fine. (Full camper conversion). I had been thinking of H&R ARB's at some point but a recent post on one of the F/book forums suggests that while they control what little roll is left with the lowered suspension, they also make the ride harder and apparently one of the mechs has taken a couple off of late. This said, I'd be interested in wider feedback.

Back