H&r Deep Coilover Kit Anyone Got Them On Their T6

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
just been looking at the H&R deep coilover kit 100mm-130mm drop has anyone got them on there t6 bit pricey at just over £1600 but nearly double the drop of b14

Be pointless mate.. you'd be sat to low for normal driving and then spend an age getting it right..

Be pointless mate.. you'd be sat to low for normal driving and then spend an age getting it right..
People must buy them and use them so can't be pointless , yes being 130mm drop could cause some problems on speed bumps :eek:

Not everyone can afford air ride or it is not in their budget as it's a lot of wish.
just putting this out there that h&r do a descent set of low coilovers for a fraction of the cost of air ride and was just wandering if anyone had them on there t6.
I thought you was minted. ;)
Sell the Cossie, buy air ride. :laugh:

@andythom188 I saw your other post about B14’s.... have you changed your mind from H&R or are you still trying to choose which one you’ll go for?
I spoke to Still Static and they said the ride quality is better on the Deep coilovers as opposed to the Ultra Low, but everyone seems to go for the B14’s...

@andythom188 I saw your other post about B14’s.... have you changed your mind from H&R or are you still trying to choose which one you’ll go for?
I spoke to Still Static and they said the ride quality is better on the Deep coilovers as opposed to the Ultra Low, but everyone seems to go for the B14’s...
Hi been told the h&r deep and ultra won't fit my 4motion so none the wiser what I am going to do to be honest

I recently had the conversation about the ultra low kits and B14's with Andy at Transporter HQ, and in his opinion taking into consideration that my van is used for work daily, and the huge miles I do, he strongly advised that I wouldn't like the ultra lows due to the big compromise in ride quality.
So i'm going the B14 route and praying they give the stance I crave.

I recently had the conversation about the ultra low kits and B14's with Andy at Transporter HQ, and in his opinion taking into consideration that my van is used for work daily, and the huge miles I do, he strongly advised that I wouldn't like the ultra lows due to the big compromise in ride quality.
So i'm going the B14 route and praying they give the stance I crave.
It's all about the stance but always crave more and lower we go :rofl: but I use it daily and don't want a bone shaker for a ride

It's all about the stance but always crave more and lower we go :rofl: but I use it daily and don't want a bone shaker for a ride

Mate, this thing rules my life and until I can get it how I want it, i'm not sleeping too well, hence being sat reading through here from 5am.
I've been modding and tweaking cars since I past my test 26 years ago:eek: and nothing has given me more head scratching hours than this van, so I know just where you're coming from.

Did you speak to @BognorMotors about B14's on you 4motion?

Mate, this thing rules my life and until I can get it how I want it, i'm not sleeping too well, hence being sat reading through here from 5am.
I've been modding and tweaking cars since I past my test 26 years ago:eek: and nothing has given me more head scratching hours than this van, so I know just where you're coming from.

Did you speak to @BognorMotors about B14's on you 4motion?
Same here mate done some big modding to anything with a blue oval badge with RS on mostly engine mods for torque but this van is a money pit , been threw that stage of spending hours and hours on the forum reading chatting spending lots of money:rofl: bought my van fully kitted full leather 20s side bars roof bars, Swiss vans splitter and rear spoiler , DVD player for the kids I've removed everything even the leather seats and started all over again:eek:.
Don't get me wrong I'm finally happy with how the van is looking but always looking to improve.
Dash is having a new centre console so that should take my mind off the suspension for a bit.
Ain't spoke to oli this year but we have spoken about b14s could do with swing what the b14s look like with 20s but most people are running 18s or standard devonports.
@BognorMotors must have some side on photo shots of b14s wound down on 20" on a 4motion to make my mind up ;)

Back