H&r Deep Coilover Kit Anyone Got Them On Their T6

Pauly can you help, is the ambient lighting plug and play for the caravelle door cards or is it a DIY loom fix type thing.

DIY loom, for others that I have supplied door cards too I made up a couple link leads so all the lights were fitted and connected so it was just a red and a black to connect into door wiring to get them working

DIY loom, for others that I have supplied door cards too I made up a couple link leads so all the lights were fitted and connected so it was just a red and a black to connect into door wiring to get them working
@Pauly would that run off the window switch feed? I assume it could (providing you only want them on with the headlights)

Hi, just signed up having bought my first vw van ever. T28. Trying to digest all the information re suspension and am also losing sleep! First off. Air v springs? Pros and cons please? Also. What are B14’s? I’m in complete ignorance at the moment. Cheers

Hi, just signed up having bought my first vw van ever. T28. Trying to digest all the information re suspension and am also losing sleep! First off. Air v springs? Pros and cons please? Also. What are B14’s? I’m in complete ignorance at the moment. Cheers

welcome, b14s are the model of Bilstein coilovers most people have. Them and H&R ARBs as they transform the ride considerably

Last edited:
Thanks for that, are those banded steels on your van? if so where from please? anyone got any comments on the ride for air suspension, looks like the ABP system is advertised well?

Thanks for that, are those banded steels on your van? if so where from please? anyone got any comments on the ride for air suspension, looks like the ABP system is advertised well?

Yeah there banded steels, there up for grabs in a few weeks I'm just waiting on my new ones to be powder coated and tyres fitted. ABP (Air By Plush) have a good reputation. Speak to @andythom188 about air, they've just fitted his setup

Hi stevieg mine came back from plush last saturday really pleased with it but its going back in as got double compressors and just too loud going 3 gallon cvt tank (silent operation ;)
I've gone abp accuair elevel , t30 hubs h&r anti roll bars & longer drop links.
Drop us a msg if you want to know any more m8.

Hi stevieg mine came back from plush last saturday really pleased with it but its going back in as got double compressors and just too loud going 3 gallon cvt tank (silent operation ;)

At least with coilovers you get less issues and there quieter ...plus Air looks the same as coilovers when driving down the road lol....

At least with coilovers you get less issues and there quieter ...plus Air looks the same as coilovers when driving down the road lol....
It sure does just got the added advantage of raisjng the van high enough to go threw big puddles and not getting the van dirty :rofl: im like a bloody tart coming onto site not wanting to get the van dirty

Not sure what you're doing with this i.e. removing one compressor and storing more air? where does all the gubbins go? underneath or in the van? I think I can fit myself? it'll probably be the wiring that scuppers me, I could probably cope with the mechanicals!

Not sure what you're doing with this i.e. removing one compressor and storing more air? where does all the gubbins go? underneath or in the van? I think I can fit myself? it'll probably be the wiring that scuppers me, I could probably cope with the mechanicals!
Cvt tank has a compressir indide do sildnt running and does the work of 2 compressors .
I could of installed it myself but not got the time with full work load.
If you fancy a posh inside instal i have a 5 gallon bronze endo tank for sale, would love a posh instsal on show but with 3 kids no room to house it

Back