H&r Deep Coilover Kit Anyone Got Them On Their T6

When i picked mine up after having b14s fitted and telling them to wind them all the way down i was suprised how well it drove. My T32 dsg sits low on the front and i could not get more than one one finger between the front tyre and the arch liner. I was on Devonports with 25mm spacer so overall offset around 8.5" wheel. With the high pressure required in the Devonports i wanted a bit more comfort so raised the b14s 5mm all round and was very happy with the drive. I now have 18" sportlines that i can run at lower presures and its superb. I think i could now slam it again but i am leaving it alone now going to concentrate on the inside ! In short unless you want to start modding arch liners and bottoming out all the time B14's are low enough.

Morning gents. Our new demo is being fully lowered on staggered 20’s today on B14’s. Keep and eye on Facebook and Instagram.

Our white Kombi is approx 10mm off the bottom - pics of this are on our website in the rental department.
That's it no work being done today then :rofl::rofl:scanning facebook for this pic of b14s on staggered 20s every 20 miniutes:D

I have had b14’s on my vans for 5 years and with all the speed bumps and pot holes around I just don’t see how you can go practically any lower on a daily driver, so i don’t actually see the point of ultra low coilovers. If you want useable and low it’s got to be air.

Same here mate done some big modding to anything with a blue oval badge with RS on mostly engine mods for torque but this van is a money pit , been threw that stage of spending hours and hours on the forum reading chatting spending lots of money:rofl: bought my van fully kitted full leather 20s side bars roof bars, Swiss vans splitter and rear spoiler , DVD player for the kids I've removed everything even the leather seats and started all over again:eek:.
Don't get me wrong I'm finally happy with how the van is looking but always looking to improve.
Dash is having a new centre console so that should take my mind off the suspension for a bit.
Ain't spoke to oli this year but we have spoken about b14s could do with swing what the b14s look like with 20s but most people are running 18s or standard devonports.
@BognorMotors must have some side on photo shots of b14s wound down on 20" on a 4motion to make my mind up ;)

I need to warn you that the distraction upgrades don't save any money, they just delay the inevitable :mad:

I've just done the comfort vents and van-x pocket thingy, centre console, titan black lowers and door cards, to keep my mind off doing Cali's Rails !
(Cali Rails and triple bench would have been cheaper!)

But I have to say that the fact that you are always looking at the dash changes, means the to cost vs. benefit calculation seems better than a spoiler or something external. I actually feel better about all the other money I've spent (and some wasted) now that the cab looks decent!

Hey guys,
I respectfully disagree with the majority of posts here - I have the H&R deep coilovers on my T6 with H&R ARB's - wound down fully on the rear, and with approx. 15mm still to go on the front. I'm running 20 x 10.5 on the rear and 20 x 9 on the fronts. The van drives incredibly well, everyone who gets in cant believe how smooth it is. It very rarely bottoms out, even when towing or carrying motorbikes etc in the back (has bottomed out twice in 15,000 kms, even then, only onto the bumpstops so its not too harsh). It looks awesome and rides awesome and I drive it daily to work and everything in between on the weekends. Cant recommend them highly enough!! StillStatic is the man
p.s. no inner guard mods required with the tyre sizes and offsets I'm running

Hey guys,
I respectfully disagree with the majority of posts here - I have the H&R deep coilovers on my T6 with H&R ARB's - wound down fully on the rear, and with approx. 15mm still to go on the front. I'm running 20 x 10.5 on the rear and 20 x 9 on the fronts. The van drives incredibly well, everyone who gets in cant believe how smooth it is. It very rarely bottoms out, even when towing or carrying motorbikes etc in the back (has bottomed out twice in 15,000 kms, even then, only onto the bumpstops so its not too harsh). It looks awesome and rides awesome and I drive it daily to work and everything in between on the weekends. Cant recommend them highly enough!! StillStatic is the man
p.s. no inner guard mods required with the tyre sizes and offsets I'm running

Let’s see a photo of her then, @mitchrolo :thumbsup:

See I've done the caravelle rails and triple seat and got the table + x2 single swivel cha
I need to warn you that the distraction upgrades don't save any money, they just delay the inevitable :mad:

I've just done the comfort vents and van-x pocket thingy, centre console, titan black lowers and door cards, to keep my mind off doing Cali's Rails !
(Cali Rails and triple bench would have been cheaper!)

But I have to say that the fact that you are always looking at the dash changes, means the to cost vs. benefit calculation seems better than a spoiler or something external. I actually feel better about all the other money I've spent (and some wasted) now that the cab looks decent!
See I've all ready done the double caravelle rails and triple seat ,toying with the idea of getting vision leisure to do leather on them, so the dash needs sprucing up and the door cards as it's letting the van down

See I've done the caravelle rails and triple seat and got the table + x2 single swivel cha

See I've all ready done the double caravelle rails and triple seat ,toying with the idea of getting vision leisure to do leather on them, so the dash needs sprucing up and the door cards as it's letting the van down

I see you started the dash at Bala, can you see what I mean now ?

@Montecha what are your ratings on the van x glovebox lid and vents any good or do i go down the route of oem and butcher the dash

It does the job to fill the hole, but not OEM quality. I’ve done a bit of both, OEM vents and the VanX box. Slightly fragile but the team have been told not to use it - the centre console helps with storage space any way.

Just getting the heater control surround hydro dipped the same as the door trims - we’ll thats the plan.

08BEE781-0F55-4FA2-A2FE-B362DEE1C61E.jpeg

C03F0892-BA8C-4D38-85FA-C0159DA3DBDF.jpeg

It does the job to fill the hole, but not OEM quality. I’ve done a bit of both, OEM vents and the VanX box. Slightly fragile but the team have been told not to use it - the centre console helps with storage space any way.

Just getting the heater control surround hydro dipped the same as the door trims - we’ll thats the plan.

View attachment 23111

View attachment 23112
Looks good pal ,just had a chat with van x they are doing a mould for the top dash tray should be ready next month.
Are they they the caravelle door cards

Looks good pal ,just had a chat with van x they are doing a mould for the top dash tray should be ready next month.
Are they they the caravelle door cards

Yup - Velle Exec, brushed Alloy trim, black leather inserts plus ambient lights. Speak to @Pauly he supplied mine.

That price is for any finish
VW charge the same price for all caravelle door cards be it leather/fabric insert with or without lights etc etc

Back