Gutted

Daneeyre

T6 Pro
10 days with my t6 and a speeding inpatient low life scum bag on their phone smashes into me whilst I was parking. Gutted. On the plus side i only need a new bumper, she needs 2 new wings and 2 new doors.20170616_142744.jpg

I'd be gutted to...but it's repairable...hope you and the daft cow are ok. I just don't get the phone thing...I find it disracting enough turning the radio over never mind holding a phone.

I have had 3 second hand work vans in 13 years the first time I get a new one I have my first 'accident' sods law. She tried to say she was only going 10 mph this is her car20170616_142727.jpg

Gutted for you mate but look at the positive, there's no panel damage so when fixed will literally be as good as new.
I had an accident in mine and my insurance company tried sending it off 200 miles away to some generic garage I had never heard of, I refused and said I will take it to nobody but VW to be repaired, they protested for 24 hours and I had to speak to a supervisor at the insurance company who wanted to know why and then they accepted it and I dealt with it myself locally, it your right to get it repaired by who you want as long as the price is reasonable
Just thought I would put it out there

Gutted for you mate but look at the positive, there's no panel damage so when fixed will literally be as good as new.
I had an accident in mine and my insurance company tried sending it off 200 miles away to some generic garage I had never heard of, I refused and said I will take it to nobody but VW to be repaired, they protested for 24 hours and I had to speak to a supervisor at the insurance company who wanted to know why and then they accepted it and I dealt with it myself locally, it your right to get it repaired by who you want as long as the price is reasonable
Just thought I would put it out there
Thanks I will keep it in mind when I deal with the insurance

Your all missing the point....its a BMW so it was clearly their right of way deh!.... what on earth were you doing getting in its way you fool ;)

Seriously though that sucks fella :mad:

Be interesting to know what happened due to damage, if someone drives into the back of you the damage is rarely on the side of there car.

This looks like you were reversing and she has nipped behind you.

Please tell me you had witness.

Back